As a thank you for visiting my site, I’d like to offer you the following free stuff. Check back as this will updated often. If you like what you see, please consider donating $5 or $10 (or more!) via the Fractured Atlas link to your right. It’s quick, easy, and the money will go to good use. I’ll drop you an e-mail to let you know how. Thanks!
- Ways to Track Your Practicing:
- Jazz Development Log – One possible way to keep track of your practicing. (My version adapted from University of Colorado at Boulder Trombone Studio Development Log.)
- Practice Journal – Another possible way to keep track of practicing. This one is less specific so you can fill it in yourself.
- Weekly Practice Sheet for Doublers – NEW!
- Weekly Practice Sheet – NEW!
- Diminished Love – the PDF version of this blog post
- C Major Bebop Twisted – check out this blog postfor explanation!
- Scales Every Serious Jazz Student Should Learn
- 4 note patterns for improv – check this out! Great place for beginning improvisers to start and sound great (and a new way to set limits for advanced improvisers!)
- 8 Jazz Rhythms for Improvisation
- Arpeggios – Triads and 7th chords
- Monica’s Longtone Warm-ups
- Clarinet Pinky Guide – very helpful guide on which pinkies to use for scales and arpeggios
- Monica’s Practice Tips
- Monica’s Daily Technique and Improv Routine
- Beginning Overtones for Saxophon
- Major and Minor Pentatonics in all 12 keys: – NEW!
- Interval Training Chromatic Exercise – NEW!
Found this through MusicPLN.org:
A really awesome program by Dan Comerchero. Thanks!
You may find Dan and his Website here: